12 km from the campsite, discover Paimpol. Renowned for its fishing port and its rich architectural heritage, this maritime city will appeal to lovers of the sea and beautiful stones.
To see / to do in Paimpol:
- Take a stroll in the fishing port and enjoy the effervescence of the place.
- Lunch at one of the many seafood restaurants located near the port.
- Take a boat trip towards Bréhat.
- Visit the museum of the sea, located in a cod dryer. The museum traces the history of the port of Paimpol: fishing in Iceland, Newfoundland, the marine cemetery and shipbuilding.
- Walk through the picturesque alleys lined with old shipowners' houses and souvenir shops.
- The Paimpol market every Tuesday morning where you can meet local producers and taste good Breton products.