Located just 1 hour from our 3-star campsite in Plouha, exploring the famous town of Dinan is a must.
Indeed, being one of the oldest towns in Brittany, Dinan remains and will remain a town full of history.
During your visit, a wide choice of activities is available to you:
- Visit of the historic city center (medieval town) of Dinan
- Discovery of its historical monuments (Dinan castle, clock tower, St Sauveur Basilica, etc.)
- Walk to the Port of Dinan in the heart of the Rance valley
- Canoe-kayak trip in the heart of the Rance
- Activities in the heart of Dinan
Discovery of Cap Frehel near Dinan
Take advantage of your stopover in Dinan to visit Cap Frehel.
Indeed, Cap Frehel is a natural and protected site which consists of 400 ha of moors and cliffs. In particular, you will discover unique landscapes that you will surely never forget.
Then, after admiring this little place of paradise, extend your walk and go for a walk to Fort de La Latte (historic monument).